Java Developer (m/f/d) in Hamburg, Germany, full time, permanent position
About YouSellWeSend GmbH
YouSellWeSend – The Digital Fulfillment Network, is a digital platform with an included fulfillment network. Due to this well developed network of partners worldwide, we offer unlimited storage options and handle the shipment of goods for our customers. In doing so we use our self-developed software, which does not only enable efficient warehousing processes but also multi-storability as well as a quick interface connection. Our cloud-based software connects all of our warehouse locations to a huge virtual warehouse. Thus, it offers unlimited resources for their growth. Thanks to our innovative interface architecture, we ensure a fast connection to all important shop-systems as well. YouSellWeSend is part of “4elements .the synergy group”.
We’re looking for a motivated and driven Java Developer in Hamburg, who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
- Become part of a team that is building and running the web application used to automate the logistics.
- Influence the team’s way of working. With your teammates you shape the development process from feature request until release
- Bring in your ideas to make our product the ultimate efficient problem solver for our users
- Be a team player among team players. Work closely together and share constantly knowledge with your colleagues
- Our current technology stack includes:
- Google cloud
- Professional experience with Java and related technologies (preferably the Spring ecosystem) and relational databases
- Ideally you worked with Google cloud
- You are also willing to work on the Frontend side with PHP and Angular
- Unit, integration and end-to-end tests are an essential part of your coding style
- Ideally you have knowledge using Microservices
Become one of our Team!
YouSellWeSend ist a StartUp of the 4elements .the synergygroup in Hamburg. Wir are connecting retailers and logistic companies with a revolutionary system. With over 100 clients in the last 2 years we made the Proof-of-concept and want to jump eith you to the next level.
Why Join Us?
- The chance to be a part of a friendly, diverse team from all corners of the world.
- A completely open-door policy
- Uncomplicated work culture with a focus on independent working.
- High potential for personal and career development. Change is embraced!
- A sunny, spacious office in the heart of Hamburg
- Water, Coke & Coffee for free!
If this sounds like you, apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org! If it doesn’t, have a look at our other open roles and we definitely have something for you.
We value your time and know how overwhelming the job search can be which is why we assure all our candidates a smooth, organised recruitment journey.
For any questions about us and our open roles, get in touch with our in-house recruiter Monique
- Home Office
- flexible working hours
- further education
- JAVA: 2 years (prefered)
- temporarily due to COVID-19
Apply here: email@example.com